The most popular question I get asked about my Instagram Growth…

The most popular question I get asked about my Instagram Growth…

How would you feel if you knew you could harness the Power of Instagram to get your message out there?

And for people to genuinely be obsessed with what you do and readily waiting to buy your product or service?

How would it feel to finally get the Recognition you deserve after all the time and energy you’ve sacrificed into your business or passion?

I’m going to write in a separate post about how I got into Instagram Consulting, but first:

What is your main goal with Instagram?

Now, the number one question I get asked about the most is: HOW DO I GET MORE FOLLOWERS?

As a business owner or entrepreneur, OF COURSE your social numbers matter, but more importantly, it’s about sales, lead generation and customer acquisition.  …Because, at the end of the day, a girl gotta eat!

I’ve grown my own Instagram following (@LoveJojo) to over 100k.  So high follower numbers look good, but what good will that be if they aren’t buying your product or service?

The focus should be on the money-making side of things and the quality of your followers, rather than just the number.

I’ll be teaching you in-depth some of my tried and tested methods for attracting your ideal followers to follow your page and then convert them into paying customers during my FREE online Instagram masterclass training!

If you’re ready to make serious money with your business using Instagram, then I can’t wait to teach you everything I know, starting with these specific steps today:

• The Biggest Factor you’re missing when it comes to Compelling people to tap that FOLLOW button​​​​​​​
  • Why the traditional way of using Instagram to sell to your followers is NO LONGER WORKING and what you should be doing now
  • The Secret of why NOT catering to most people’s needs will actually get you MORE Raving Fans and followers​​​​​​​
  • How to get all of your posts to show up in the TOP 9 #Hashtags and get Maximum Exposure on Instagram​​​​​​​
  • How you can easily make it Irresistible for your target audience to Follow You and STAY following you

These classes will fill up fast so make sure you turn up early to get in.

Register to save your FREE seat now here: www.bit.ly/freeigclass

Looking forward to sharing all of my secrets and strategies with you at the live class!

Here’s the link again: www.bit.ly/freeigclass

1. 30th August 2017 / 1:10 am

This sounds interesting. Definitely interested in signing up.

2. 30th August 2017 / 2:21 am

Having increased followers on Instagram is one thing, but my question is how to get more engagement like comments and hearts. How do you do this without paying for sponsored ads?

3. 30th August 2017 / 3:46 am

This sounds very interesting. I’ve held off from Instagram because I find it difficult to monitor so many different social media outlets right now. I’m slowing moving towards Instagram.

4. 30th August 2017 / 4:40 am

Great idea to offer a class for something you’ve unlocked. I’ll have to check it out.

5. Shell
    30th August 2017 / 5:00 am

Thanks for sharing this info… Instagram is something I really struggle with…

6. 30th August 2017 / 6:58 am

Yeah.. These are really all common questions for instagram.. Interesting! Lovely sharings there!

7. 30th August 2017 / 8:33 am

Your feed back is very good and we always struggle with the Instagram. Thanks for sharing

8. 30th August 2017 / 2:57 pm

I agree that engagement is more important than the number of likes/followers on any given account, but it is still important to build that audience up and appear more credible to potential followers. It’s definitely a tough balancing game at first trying to get noticed at all! I love what you said about not catering to your audience per se, but staying true to yourself and letting the rest fall into place.

9. 30th August 2017 / 5:03 pm

I still struggle a lot in growing my Instagram followers. Your questions are needed to be carefully taken into account.

10. 30th August 2017 / 6:39 pm

Well so nice of you to offer a free course. You don’t see this often these days, so thanks

11. Elizabeth
    30th August 2017 / 10:24 pm

It’s so difficult at the moment to grow your following! Your course sounds fab!

12. 31st August 2017 / 2:45 am

I only post on Instagram about photos of my family. I never thought of posting about my blog at all. Should try this out to promote my blog posts via Instagram next time.

13. Summer
    31st August 2017 / 5:11 am

The topics sound so interesting as my instagram is definitely struggling. I hope you’ll share these tips in your blog as well. For sure they’ll be many who can’t possibly go for geographical reasons.

14. 31st August 2017 / 2:48 pm

I have struggled with Instagram it hard for me to get growth.

15. 31st August 2017 / 2:52 pm

I have struggled with Instagram. I always forget to post and I never know the hashtags or when to post.

16. 31st August 2017 / 5:31 pm

Having good brands can really help you hit the roads. There are so many options once all the needs are met.

17. 31st August 2017 / 7:08 pm

This is very helpful. I love using Instagram but dont have many followers.

18. Heather
    31st August 2017 / 10:09 pm

It’s so inspiring to see people succeeding. I would love to follow in your footsteps!

19. 31st August 2017 / 11:47 pm

Instagram is one of my downfalls! I really need to focus on how to get my target up. Thanks for offering the free course! 🙂

20. 1st September 2017 / 12:33 am

Sounds like a great course! Instagram is a funny old thing – I think there’s too many people focused on getting inauthentic growth through likes for likes and unfollowing people that don’t follow them blah blah. Just be consistent and yourself and like what you like

21. 1st September 2017 / 1:18 am

I agree having a high number of followers is great, but if you don’t have good engagement and you are getting opportunities for sales and collaborations, that number isn’t doing you much good. This sounds like a great opportunity for people to learn more.

22. 1st September 2017 / 2:21 am

Can’t wait to hear more about this babe! Growing on IG is so hard these days… xoxo

23. Thena
    1st September 2017 / 5:49 am

Congrats on your success. I love a good blog and success story. Cheers to even more!

24. 1st September 2017 / 6:52 am

I find instagram really difficult because you don’t get to know how many people are engaging with your posts. Plus I think my instagram doesn’t look professional because i don’t like sticking with a theme

25. 1st September 2017 / 11:02 am

Instagram has been my main social focus this year. It’s growing. Slow and steady.

26. 1st September 2017 / 2:25 pm

I’ve often wondered if I should take a course like this for Instagram or if my organic growth was enough on its own. I just may be signing up soon with you

27. Ebrian Fox
    1st September 2017 / 3:53 pm

I must say I’m impressed with your Instagram followers. I’m struggling to increase my followers and maybe might be the solution to that.

28. 1st September 2017 / 5:10 pm

This sounds very interesting, I love using Instagram but don’t have many followers.Thanks for awesome post 🙂

29. 1st September 2017 / 6:00 pm

Instagram has become such a hard social media to grow on. With all the follow/unfollow and fake account things it is less and less genuine. But I could always use some advice on it and might end up taking a master class 😉

30. maria
    1st September 2017 / 6:18 pm

wow thank you for doing this! so excited

31. 1st September 2017 / 9:10 pm

I am bookmarking this page. Right now I am focusing only on Twitter and FB, else it becomes too overwhelming

32. 1st September 2017 / 9:23 pm

Love the tips!! I searching tips for boosting the Instagram. I search about affiliates and ads too. Do you have any tips about that?

33. Ashley DTKAustin
    1st September 2017 / 11:36 pm

Great post!! Organize growth is tough these days!

34. 2nd September 2017 / 2:17 am

Really great post. I feel Instagram is a new way to get your name out there.

35. Elinam Adjogble
    2nd September 2017 / 5:16 am

Girl, you just got me! I just registered and I can’t wait to hear what you teach.

36. 2nd September 2017 / 6:48 am

Growing an engaged following can be so difficult! Great post!

37. 2nd September 2017 / 9:20 am

Super interesting! I will attend your course!

38. 2nd September 2017 / 10:21 am

Hey, your course seems really interesting! I think I’ll try it! 😉

39. 2nd September 2017 / 9:18 pm

Congrats on growing your Insta so well, and being able to share great insights with others! I agree that social media is big on numbers, but I really want engagement and active followers, not just the #’s. So it would be interesting to read what you have to share about increasing quality followers who engage with us regularly.

40. 3rd September 2017 / 3:16 am

Oh wow Id definitely need one of these classes. Social media is very powerful once you learn how to hone the craft

41. Stephanie
    3rd September 2017 / 5:34 pm

It sounds like you’ve found the secret to mastering Instagram. Props to you! I’m definitely interested in getting better at my Insta game! 🙂

42. 3rd September 2017 / 6:10 pm

Instagram followers is really difficult to grow. Almost on the verge of giving up~ But gonna check out what you have so that I can learn! Thank you~

43. 4th September 2017 / 7:01 pm

Wow you seem to have such a great success hun! Thanks for sharing with us and I definitely need to learn more about it

5th September 2017 / 1:50 pm

This is really great ideas shared. Now other bloggers will benefit from your success of having such instagram growth.

45. 5th September 2017 / 2:55 pm

Oh, juicy! Will definitely sign up for your classes. 100k is a dream for me!

46. 6th September 2017 / 6:00 pm

This sounds like an amazing course! Too bad I can’t take it because of the time difference 🙁

47. 11th September 2017 / 12:43 pm

Good ideas! I never thought that Instagram could be utilized to promote blogs. I mainly use my Instagram for my personal and family pictures. Thanks for coming up with these ideas.

48. 11th September 2017 / 7:05 pm

Thank you so much for answering all these questions! So fab